ProTee - Small (20)
These performance tees are made using an innovative, co-moulded construction using a durable plastic base and rubberized head. The unique "Cupped" top and stiff, sharpened tip make teeing up the ball extremely easy, even with hardened tee boxes. At 45mm in length, the ProTee works well with irons and is designed to deliver a low spin launch for added distance. Virtually unbreakable, a single tee can last many rounds. Also conveniently doubles as a groove Cleaner and divot repair tool, eliminating pocket clutter.
- Durable, co-moulded construction (White plastic base with rubberised cup/top)
- Promotes low-spin launch for added distance
- Stiff, sharpened tip for easy Insertion; double as groove Cleaner and divot repair tool
- Virtually unbreakable; one Tee can last many rounds
- Size: 45mm ; includes ProTee logo on side.
Sold as a pack of 20.
10 x Blue, 10 x Red Rubber Tops.